Saturday, July 21, 2007

interesting day.

Every saturday i sleep at 12midnight, to save electricity. Comparing the time i slept during the holidays with this, the time is pretty decent.

Band in the afternoon. Screwed up some parts. Damn. My heart beats very fast when only the euphoniums are playing or lower brasses. Beats me. Nervous lmao. Got a call from ck, saying that he wanna come my house slack. I agreed and he came till now. He just went off. Got some songs from him, and i was so tempted so get agnes's number from his phone, but i didn't. T.T I'm honest right?

movie cancelled, so i'm here blogging now. Terence's at his grandpa's house now, so i'm pretty bored. One more thing, today i didn't go suntec with fel and jn. So far. And was tired. Ah ah, tianwei, i walked by you today at the school gate, and you didn't see me. -.-' lalala.

Tuition tomorrow and homework day lo. Chiong tomorrow.

No comments: